project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Old 2006-07-14, 10:45   #21
Downtown_two

Ok, this person thats harrasing you is bang out of order, but really the solution is as easy as I said...swearing constantly and being derogatory to people that dont agree with you didnt help much did it? Like I said, if you take a second to calm down, people will listen.

I dont appriciate PM's full of bad language calling me a retard and the such because I disagree with you spamming forums with complaints, complaints in which your not actively trying to solve the problem, just swearing about it...Your attitude is probably what led this joker to following you, because clearly your easy to annoy.

Im not trying to spark another argument and yet more lovely PMs from yourself, I completely agree the person in question is a complete knob and should be banned from as many servers as possible, Im also glad this has been sorted out for you.
Old 2006-07-14, 14:46   #22
NikovK
Retired PR Developer

Actually the guy was a really nice fellow on the Voip with me running on the TC server. Team player, very clean-spoken, he just doesn't like you and made an account to declare it. I don't think he's "following" you around at all, and all of this talk of banning is a little extreme.

And don't forget, the two of you can just pick different teams and shoot eachother.

Mapper of Road to Kyongan'Ni and Hills of Hamgyong;
Genius behind many Really Stupid Ideas, and some Decent Ones.

Old 2006-07-14, 16:14   #23
Sacred
Banned

Quote:
Crawley has been banned a couple of times for stuff like that. :-/. Just dont listen to him.
Yep, crawley has been banned for saying bitch, and PR thinks thats more important then your Spam.

Quote:
OT, LOL @ Crawley. It can't be long until he ends up permabanned...
Won't happen.
Old 2006-07-14, 18:23   #24
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Nikov, he made an account called IhateKatie and then proceeded to join my squad, and teamkill her.

If thats not following her around, I dont know what is...
Old 2006-07-14, 19:11   #25
ROCKETt

whos is this katie you speak of? a female?!?!?!?!?!

Tags
flaming, god, love