project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Old 2006-07-14, 19:09   #41
Wraith
Retired PR Developer

Lets stick to fact please. This discussion is borderline racist as this point and I would have no Qualms about deleting it right now.

Old 2006-07-14, 20:20   #42
Hitperson
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvuR
I believe that any US involvment in any "World War" scenario would be extremely short and would consist of the United States and its allies pushing the big red button and glassing over the opposition, followed shortly by a quick and mostly uneventful cleanup push into the major citys of the opposing countrys and years of occupation and insurgency.(Particularly in the Middle East.)

war is too focused on "pressing the big red button". has life realy become that cheap??

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Old 2006-07-14, 20:25   #43
Lugubrum

Now when looking back at my reply I see it can be interpretated in different ways which might be confusing but that sometimes happens when Engelish isn't your first language. And maybe people don't like it when I am not exactly pro-Israel, I am sorry if someone don't like that that but it isn't going to change my opinion. Now ontopic: different country's around the world already said their critics about the way Israel reacted to the kidnapping and killing of their soldiers. Even the US asked Israel to calm down in the situation but they don't seem to listen too much to the outside world. I think this is exaclty what Hezbolla movement wanted -> provocating Israel until they had enough of it and thereby having a new war. I think it's logical that Israel tries to take out Hezbolla-members but I think it's pretty sad that Israel bombed in Beiroet and that normal, non-religious-extremist become victim of war. I had read that Israel is spreading paper-messages from the air to leave the city so that indicates that more bombing is about to come. This can be the beginning of a very long war, or one could say it started many years ago already but now the tensions became too high and it exploded.
Old 2006-07-14, 21:34   #44
Sacred
Banned

Quote:
Europe should not always have to stand automatically behind Israel because we are supposed to feel guilty for things that happened in WWII
Its more of an alliance thing then feeling guilty, but you have your views.

Quote:
Lets stick to fact please. This discussion is borderline racist as this point and I would have no Qualms about deleting it right now.
Its not borderline anything you just want your input.

Tags
>, israel, lebanonomghax