Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
17 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Old 2010-10-07, 15:23   #11
PR_Husky
Default re: Graphic Problem Flickering/Fixed

For All who have the same Problem:

If you have an ATI Graphics Card check your Catalyst Control Center, look under Anisotropic Filtering and check "Use application Settings" I tried this and the Problem was gone!

Greetings Husky
Old 2010-10-08, 06:47   #12
Roger Mitch
Banned
Default Re: Graphic Problem Flickering/Fixed

Okay so ever since Wrath of the lich king came out i have had realy bad graphical problems throughout the game.The problems first start out with when im on the login page the dragon that flyes in and out of the screen , some of it body and face graphics flicker from being there and from being invisible so it looks realy funky.Next ones i log in all of my toons have the same problem not just on the charecter list but also in game with the graphics of the charecter shuttering so that i can not see the full image and it seems to do it at sertine angles. The worst thing that has been going wrong is that when i go into dal. i have no prob with lags but the graphics go all colorfull so that i cant see were i am going but i can see the map and my spells/attacks just fine and again this happends at only sertine angles. I have already opend a ticket and they said to do the wow repair thing i did that . . . no help. My computer is fairly new . it sais i have a 8x graphics card with 128vid. memory. so if you guys/girls have any suggestions i would love to here them because wow is just not verry fun any more since i have to deal with this problem thnx (=
Old 2010-10-08, 17:44   #13
SnipingCoward
Default Re: Graphic Problem Flickering/Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Mitch View Post
Okay so ever since Wrath of the lich king came out i have had realy bad graphical problems throughout the game.The problems first start out with when im on the login page the dragon that flyes in and out of the screen , some of it body and face graphics flicker from being there and from being invisible so it looks realy funky.Next ones i log in all of my toons have the same problem not just on the charecter list but also in game with the graphics of the charecter shuttering so that i can not see the full image and it seems to do it at sertine angles. The worst thing that has been going wrong is that when i go into dal. i have no prob with lags but the graphics go all colorfull so that i cant see were i am going but i can see the map and my spells/attacks just fine and again this happends at only sertine angles. I have already opend a ticket and they said to do the wow repair thing i did that . . . no help. My computer is fairly new . it sais i have a 8x graphics card with 128vid. memory. so if you guys/girls have any suggestions i would love to here them because wow is just not verry fun any more since i have to deal with this problem thnx (=
Don't get me wrong, your post's basics are alright - problem history, symptoms, specs...
but:
  1. wrong game (this forum is about Project Reality, not WOW) - try posting in a WOW forum instead
  2. wrong forum section (this is the BF2-Mod section for PR) - your problem most likely is - although the same symptoms - unrelated since fixes that work for BF2 mods will probably not apply to WOW
  3. horrible formatting (one big blob of text is horrible to read)
  4. vague specifications - there are many tools to display your hw components

I will lock this thread since a solution to the OPs problem has been found.
If you still insist on posting within this community please create a thread in this sub section: General Technical Support - Project Reality Forums

Tags
ati, flickering, flickering or fixed, graphic, problem, solved