project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Dutch Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Dutch Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Dutch Forces faction.

Old 2010-05-20, 09:03   #1
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Exclamation Mapper(s) needed!

As our mod is growing bigger we have a need for some extra help on the mapping front.

At the current pace it looks like our build progress is going faster then our maps are.

So therefore we are looking for 1 or 2 experience map makers to finish some work we have on the shelf and/or create 1 or 2 extra woodland based maps.

To do this we need YOU!

So if you are interested in making 2km > 4km European style woodland maps and have the skills and time please let me know.

One map idea is to make a tank battle map like Yamalia bu then in Northern Germany in the area of the GE/NL Army base in Bergen-Hohne and the Elbe river.

Cheers,

Glimmer

Last edited by [R-DEV]Glimmerman; 2013-01-02 at 10:57..
Old 2010-12-03, 17:46   #2
Redamare
Supporting Member

Default Re: Mapper(s) needed!

if only if ONLY i knew how to fully use the mapping tool i would be more than glad to help out .. each time i try the farthest im able to get is basic terrain and even then it doesnt come out as i had planned. . but basicaly what your looking for is a map that represents like the sort of stuff you would see when you look at WW2 Battle of the bulge fighting grounds that sort of theme look . . not quite like silent eagle a bit less built up more natural feeling. . . .

Like this . . .

Tags
mappers, needed