project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2010-10-16, 23:23   #1
Cavazos
Default The Comprehensive Guide to.. Guides

More of a list of links, but this is my "set" of tactical links. All websites are generally different from each other, but some do overlap in information but each website is vastly unique and explains tactics from a unique perspective that is not copy and paste. I recommend you download all the information on your hard drive. You can download websites easily using HTTrack.

Often times i'll favorite / bookmark a valuable website, and next thing I know it's gone. Just like that. So don't let this happen to you with all these wonderful websites. Especially these. Any other tactical information out there is a rehash of all of these. The info. focuses on infantry combat, group infantry tactics, and squad leading.

AbstractIndividualGroup
Reference
I know there are some guides around here that are great. However, i'm sure most of you read them. These guides are outside the forums. Off the top of my head, Masq guide is excellent.
Last edited by Cavazos; 2010-10-17 at 03:40..
Old 2010-10-16, 23:30   #2
Oskar
Default Re: The Comprehensive Guide to.. Guides

Nice compilation, appreciate it! I'll definitely have a look through some of those whenever I have an extra life on my hands.
Oskar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 23:43   #3
gaurd502

Thank you!
gaurd502 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 01:47   #4
ed_toast

yo, nice. very helpful. this should be stickied!
ed_toast is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
comprehensive, guide, guides