project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Australian Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Australian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Australian Forces.

Old 2011-01-09, 17:41   #21
Thermis
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Rate of Fire for F89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanual Nolan View Post
well if im wrong feel free to check for yourself i work in the ADF full time and i work around these guns instructing allmost all the time its second nature to know them off by heart but as i was told before you can check at the australian army website Home - Army Internet - ARMY or i have also found wikipidia to be of some help the site i use is only accesible to defence personell only so i canot provide that and im still new to these forums so im still getting used to all of the replys
You have to provide proof, of your service before we are just going to take your word for it. This is the internet anyone can say they've been there done that. We have plenty of people on the team that have been there and done that, so trust me, we'll be able to figure out if you're lying.
Old 2011-01-09, 18:27   #22
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Unfortunately, Nathanual, we've had several people come onto these forums and impersonate military personnel in the past so we're always cautious.

"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Old 2011-01-10, 00:23   #23
Nathanual Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Jaymz View Post
Unfortunately, Nathanual, we've had several people come onto these forums and impersonate military personnel in the past so we're always cautious.
o wow really well i didnt know that people dont have no common sence i could post a pic up of me in uniform with mates if your not sure of me but if someone is impersonating any military i dunno about other countries its a federal offence wether or not its over the net or in person but you have your rights to be cautious umm on the part about proof i could do a search and add some links of what i find not that you have allready looked but thats all i can do on that part nothing much more i can do i am kinda just getting outa my holidays so i wont be on much to do anything.

Anywho need more questions to ask PM me and ill answer to the best of my knowledge.
Last edited by Nathanual Nolan; 2011-01-10 at 00:49..

Tags
f89, fire, rate