project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Official PR Tournament News
25 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Official PR Tournament News Official Project Reality Tournament news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-24, 16:00   #11
DenvH
Default Re: C9: Battle 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisThief View Post
I am also interested in this for a long time. But what do you mean by "serious"? Everyday you have to be on? Do not talk if not needed? I ask because i would be interested in a more "professional" way of playing PR, but I can't afford so much free time because of the school and RL.
It's pretty much 1 or 2 team trainings a week + squad training (different per squad) + 1 Battle every two weeks. So you will be training like 2 or 3 days a week and have a battle after two weeks of preparation, after which the cycle repeats.

And by day I mean an hour or 2/3 in the evening, for me at least. We use the PRT time which is basically GMT and trainings for NATO are usually around 1800 or 1900 PRT.

The serious part is that we train to become better as a team and (try to) use some more advanced tactics and teamwork, both within the squad and between different squads.
Old 2011-02-26, 01:24   #12
Murphy

Funny how banning INS maps has come around to bite NATO in the butt, now the only maps left to play are INS. If you would have mixed it up earlier maybe there would be some good AAS maps left to play, but it is what it is.
Old 2011-02-26, 04:06   #13
AgentMongoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
Funny how banning INS maps has come around to bite NATO in the butt, now the only maps left to play are INS. If you would have mixed it up earlier maybe there would be some good AAS maps left to play, but it is what it is.
NATO had very little to do with the banning of INS.
Old 2011-02-26, 10:03   #14
Scot
Supporting Member

Not here... behave.

Old 2011-02-28, 00:46   #15
Frosty2200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
Not here... behave.
LMAO... can we say beatdown with the whip