project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2011-06-23, 00:53   #1
Thamu
Default Small Question

Hello all my comrades,first I want to congratz you about your work with MOD. But,I will be simple and direct:

With the upcoming of PR ARMA2,will you move to this engine?

Thanks.
Old 2011-06-23, 03:49   #2
Ratface
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Small Question

Do you mean start only working on PR Arma 2 instead of PR BF2? I think i've seen this question before, and I think the answer is no, because all the mods have their own dev teams working on it, right? So we have a PR BF2 team, PR Vietnam team, PR Arma 2 team, ect. . . just getting an answer out there, correct me if im wrong
Old 2011-06-23, 08:31   #3
Doc.Pock

there are multiple teams like ratface said. and i dont thenk the brasilian/farc mod team will go for armaII. maybe after the BF2 stuff is done
Old 2011-06-24, 02:20   #4
Thamu

Thanks for your answer but this is not my question,Im asking if the Brazilian community will create a "Brazilian Army" to PR ARMA2 in future.If not,maybe is possible a parallel work,like the "main team" of PR?
Old 2011-06-24, 03:44   #5
Dev1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamu View Post
Thanks for your answer but this is not my question,Im asking if the Brazilian community will create a "Brazilian Army" to PR ARMA2 in future.If not,maybe is possible a parallel work,like the "main team" of PR?
I doubt it.

I don't see why we'd have to make an army for the Brazilians, and every other nation in the world?

Interesting factions I could see, for example, africans, PMC, etc. What's special about brazil forces, other than being a skin for blufor?
Old 2011-06-24, 04:23   #6
Thamu

I'm not asking if the main team of PR will create a Brazilian Army.
I'm asking if the same guys that are working on this Commnunity Faction,on Future will create this same faction,but for PR ARMA 2. I thought this question was easy.
Old 2011-06-25, 06:26   #7
dtacs
Supporting Member

Its a hard question to answer, they probably haven't taken it into consideration the BF2 FARC and Brazilian factions are yet to be finished.

If the time comes and there is enough interest, the developers will probably do it.
Old 2011-06-25, 10:51   #8
BroCop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev1200 View Post
What's special about brazil forces, other than being a skin for blufor?
Doesnt the same apply to Canada then?

Tags
question, small