project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Map Strategies
04 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2011-09-24, 21:49   #21
mattnett1
Banned
Default Re: Fallujah tactics

Try not attacking the "Hostpital" IT will literally kill your team. Why? Insugents will crawl and crawl and hurt your Tickets. I remember in TG The US people were TRYING so hard to get into Underground basement... It was funny though. They lost all of their tickets from trying to go underground, they lost.
mattnett1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 02:13   #22
kingofthreads

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnett1 View Post
I agree, don't go underground, I mean all people do for defence is camp down and that. But here is how to destroy it:
Have ONE squad destroy it underground, secure teh underground, then ANOTHER squad defend that squad. or have 3 people destroy and 3 people defend.
Why not simply secure the upper area and use C4 if the server allows it?
kingofthreads is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 13:42   #23
mattnett1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthreads View Post
Why not simply secure the upper area and use C4 if the server allows it?
I don't know. The C4 doesn't work anymore.
mattnett1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 14:33   #24
Agemman

Quote:
I don't know. The C4 doesn't work anymore.
It does work.
Agemman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 09:57   #25
Winstonkalkaros

You all semm to have some good ideas, thanks guys =)
Winstonkalkaros is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 21:33   #26
Killer0Monkey

Quote:
Try not attacking the "Hostpital" IT will literally kill your team. Why? Insugents will crawl and crawl and hurt your Tickets. I remember in TG The US people were TRYING so hard to get into Underground basement... It was funny though. They lost all of their tickets from trying to go underground, they lost.
It depends on the teamwork, it can be taken down fairly swiftly if you have a team who is coordinated (yeah I know it's a rarity) but if you have squads take each end blocking reinforcements from comming through then you can take down any resistance with a bit of time, just requires a bit of siege work It also helps if you have someone who knows how to use a shotgun/AR in close range to clear them out.
Killer0Monkey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 18:38   #27
Pronck
Supporting Member

What you need is this: Smoke, C4, Incendiaries, Shotguns.... Smoke the insurgents out, throw Incendiaries on the ground to distract them and come in sprayin' and prayin'!

We are staying up!
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 11:31   #28
Winstonkalkaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Pronk(NL) View Post
What you need is this: Smoke, C4, Incendiaries, Shotguns.... Smoke the insurgents out, throw Incendiaries on the ground to distract them and come in sprayin' and prayin'!
Using explosives is very effective when clearing any building in Fallujah. Usually i have some C4 or even claymores sometimes and a lot of frags. AT-4 is also very effective but dangerous for indoors shooting.

If there weren't explosives, I would prefer taking the upper floors first. From roof you can keep on shooting and observing as long as someone is watching the cellar entrances.
Winstonkalkaros is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fallujah, tactics