project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > New Zealand Def. Force
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
New Zealand Def. Force Discussion pertaining to the PR New Zealand Defence Force faction. Temporarily closed to posting.

Old 2011-03-20, 20:34   #11
ZondaX15
Default Re: [Vehicle] NZLAV - LAV-3 reskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemciugas View Post
Nice, but looks very blurry, increases the resolution, make some parts stand out more.
How would i increase the resolution? wouldn't that mean i have to do something to the model aswell?
Old 2011-03-20, 21:01   #12
sylent/shooter

I'm going to throw this out there, but since I'm not a modeller or skinner then I can't tell you that this is correct.

Just get higher resolution images/ brushes etc. Ask a skinner I really can't tell you the truth xD
Old 2011-10-12, 23:59   #13
Scr3amX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZondaX15 View Post
How would i increase the resolution? wouldn't that mean i have to do something to the model aswell?

Bit of a thread resurrection, sorry.
As long as you keep it to the whole 512, 1024 type of thing where you double you should be sweet, although the higher the resolution the more GPU memory it uses, however modern computers shouldn't have a problem as long as you don't increase it by too much, I'm assuming the current textures are 512x512 or 1024x1024, another problem is if you're merely using photos or the likes for the texture they'll probably stretch out more and look worse.
Old 2011-11-19, 04:10   #14
40mmrain
Supporting Member

I love the LAV.

Favorite APC.

Cant wait to use this one, it looks great

Tags
lav3, nzlav, reskin, vehicle