project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2012-01-25, 22:09   #1
SShadowFox
Default Jets...

I know thats no need for jets because is jungle warfare and if get jet it will be too much bad for the FARC forces but if want here are the jets that are being used now by the Brazilian Air Force...

Dassault Mirage 2000 already with the FAB skin, they are the current interceptors, but we have the F-5 Tiger too...

And the Brazilian and Italian AMX (two men crew on the AMX-T) they are used as bombers but they are no used so much...

Old 2012-01-25, 22:20   #2
kuratomi1950
Default Re: Jets...

PR has its own military advisors, there is no need for this kind of posts, altho ur help is appreciated, it is if no use as there are more experienced people working on it.
Old 2012-01-25, 22:28   #3
SShadowFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuratomi1950 View Post
PR has its own military advisors, there is no need for this kind of posts, altho ur help is appreciated, it is if no use as there are more experienced people working on it.
Okay, I just want to help much as I can, but I saw the design plan and I don't saw any jet so if want in the future here is the information they need about the jet planes and their fuction on the FAB...
Old 2012-01-26, 01:48   #4
kuratomi1950

I am sure they all appreciate your help

But they got people who know way more working with the pr team, anyways thanks, thanks to people like you is that we have such a great community.
Old 2012-01-26, 11:00   #5
H.sta
Supporting Member

This has been talked about several times before

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f40...-vehicles.html

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f40...aircrafts.html

next time please use the search function before making a thread, usually questions like this are answered quickly by a simple search.

Old 2012-01-26, 12:50   #6
TommyGunn

Nothing and nowhere without F-117
Old 2012-02-23, 14:58   #7
simeon5541

I think that devs know enough about Brazilian Airforce,
and also that they have said enough when started to develop this faction.
I think that Brazilian faction should get jets only if one day there would be
a Venezuelan,Argentinian or similar faction to battle with planes.
Also it would be nice to see Brazilian Aircraft Carrier in future - but I think that will not happen.

Tags
jets