project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 2012-08-02, 19:05   #31
ShockUnitBlack
Default Re: Russian Anti-tank missile 9M133 kornet-E's thermal

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Eddie Baker View Post
Do they also need a mobile ATGM vehicle for gameplay's sake? They seem to be getting along fine without it.
Hell yes they do
ShockUnitBlack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 02:44   #32
40mmrain
Supporting Member

The javelin would not be "overpowered". The SRAW and ERYX are the most uncounterable weapons, because of their stupid ability to retain full accuracy while standing up from the crouched position and fire instantly. Of Course the javelin in pr would probably keep that stupid feature, but it wouldnt be any worse that's for sure.
Last edited by 40mmrain; 2012-08-03 at 02:55..
Old 2012-09-11, 12:49   #33
godfather_596

i dont think javelin would be overpowered since its top attack mode is really impractical in cities it would slam into buildings and it would have a high minimum range for it to fly up as well as a reeeaaaalllyy long lock on time. Also it's direct attack mode when compared to other AT has mediocre penetration since it wasnt made for being fired directly in any case I still think the SRAW would be more practical but if you are looking for realistic BAF weapons javelin would be okay for static AT although i would even consider underpowered with the lock on time and no infantry sniping capability
godfather_596 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
antitank, kornete, missile, russian, thermal