project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Dutch Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Dutch Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Dutch Forces faction.

Old 2012-05-16, 11:54   #1
mezlay2
Default Colt C7

Our military got rid of the old diemaco C7 and replaced it with the Colt Canada C7 NLD. I was just wondering, do you guys plan on keeping the old rifle or use the new rifle.

Old 2012-05-16, 20:13   #2
lucky.BOY
Supporting Member

Default Re: Colt C7

Quote:
[off topic posts removed - Spec]
I dont understand Daniel either, but You might want to link to some source of your information.

-lucky

Last edited by [R-MOD]Spec; 2012-05-16 at 21:01..
Old 2012-05-17, 09:59   #3
mezlay2

Well, its just an updated diemaco c7. 5.56x45mm NATO etc.
Attached Thumbnails
110qx-tfb.jpg  
Old 2012-05-17, 10:28   #4
Wakain

quite apart from its RL specs I think this updated C7 is an improvement (visually that is) as it stands out more from the CANFOR comfac's C7.

This used to be one of the main objections (from non-dutch of course ) to the dutchfor comfac as it seemed to add little to the game in terms of weapons or equipment (seeing how we field a mix of german, canadian and australian small arms and vehicles), now we at least have weapons that look different.
Old 2012-05-19, 09:20   #5
lucky.BOY
Supporting Member

Well, it looks really nice, i can say that I especially like those magazines, how they are widened closer to mag well.

That "desert" details look nice too, though im not sure if those would be used in woodland combat, or thez are replacable?

Old 2012-05-19, 20:28   #6
Vincento94
Supporting Member

Looking good hope this will get implented,

allready got the chance of firing with it

Old 2012-05-19, 22:10   #7
H.sta
Supporting Member

Glimmer said he was interested in having the upgraded version made. But I do not believe anyone is working on it right now. Hopefully Glimmer will be back soon, and can get the ball rolling again

Old 2013-07-29, 15:01   #8
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Afterdune told me to come here for answers but there are none that are recent so....any updates?

Old 2013-07-29, 15:04   #9
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

What H.Sta says is still the case.

Old 2013-07-29, 17:25   #10
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I can second what AD is saying, i would love to have them made but i don't have any resources to make them, so if a community modeler would step up for the job it would be awesome.

We need 1 rifles made for which there are several variants with scopes, sights, handgrip, UGL, bipod etc.
The Colt C7NLD and the Colt C8NLD

The LOAW variant is for the Dutch Royal Marines so its not required at the moment as the Marines sub faction is in the freezer at the moment.
But if someone is modeling the C7NLD butt stock and receiver which is also used for the C8NLD it would be a small effort to include it anyway. as the Elcan scope is allready on our current rifles.

Tags
colt