project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Australian Forces
22 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Australian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Australian Forces.

Old 2011-02-02, 17:42   #371
Tompa
Default Re: ADF Soldier Models

wow! it looks beautiful!!
Old 2011-02-02, 18:25   #372
Psyko

this is old but i didnt see it in the highlights thread.

love to see ADF vs chinese or British.
Old 2011-02-03, 00:31   #373
dtacs
Supporting Member

Mmm ADF v British would be great, but unbalanced.
Old 2011-02-03, 13:02   #374
anglomanii

yeah, we'd get our arses handed to us.

we'd rock up, on a borrowed US transport ship. with only half our equipment, no fuel and no air support. then we'd be all like. ahhh excuse us pommy bastards.....we'd sure be up for a fight but can you lend us some ammo first, we'll send it right back..... promise...

Old 2011-02-03, 14:00   #375
Psyko

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglomanii View Post
yeah, we'd get our arses handed to us.

we'd rock up, on a borrowed US transport ship. with only half our equipment, no fuel and no air support. then we'd be all like. ahhh excuse us pommy bastards.....we'd sure be up for a fight but can you lend us some ammo first, we'll send it right back..... promise...

i was thinking more along the lines of just mixing things up a bit. insurgency is kinda tiring and limited now. i'd like to see more major armys lighting each other up. and i dont mean east vs west, lets get some more nato vs nato action. realistic or not, its a plausable senario. when you think of things in the long run, america vs germany, england vs france, these were realistic and shocking when they happened, but the bottom line is, they did happen. the world is an unstable place and i think its well within the lense of realism to see ADF and BAF kicking the crap out of each other. even if the logistics of it were a nightmare. plus, im eager to see how the aug would handle vs the sa80. xD

other cool ideas could be germany vs australia, the new african faction vs chinese, and MEC vs china. all well within the realm of possiblily. i remember at one time sombody said that PR is based in a time not to long from now, so it kinda has to tippy toe around current day politics. i would prefare to totally ignore that for a small percentage of PR's maps. the reason that makes me think this would work is because of the level of enjoyment people have been getting from some community events in the last while (where factions were swopped etc.)

PR has bean eating bread and butter for a while now with coilition forces fighting insurgents, maybe get a bit of veriety in army choice for 1.0 and beyond. just food for thought.
Old 2013-07-12, 03:25   #376
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

ok i may be two years late but is there any progress on this?

Old 2013-07-12, 03:48   #377
IINoddyII
Retired Moderator
Supporting Member

No. The faction was closed down.
Old 2013-07-31, 08:03   #378
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Ah well, i was really excited about this.

Tags
adf, aus, kits, models, soldier