project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
09 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2013-08-15, 22:56   #1
Ubaydah

Arrow Placing IED Time? Deviation?

The IED on this game takes way too long to put in the ground. Most of the time when I start planting an IED down, I get killed. Seriously the teams are unbalanced by itself, and adding the long IED time is annoying.

I've played this game for at least 3-4 months. The old IED's were way quicker to put down.
There is a lot of things in this game that irritates me too. The Deviation.
The Deviation is way less then it was from v0.98.
I used to play Call of Duty a lot and Battlefield 3. I am really good at those games 10th prestige, High K/d., I can kill people easily, etc.
But on PR, for me, to be honest, I kind of suck. I find it very hard to kill people.
I aim at someone right in the middle of there chest/stomach, and miss.
It's really irritating. My K/d on this game, almost every server/game I'm in, I go negative.
Atleast 1 kill, 5-6 deaths each game.
I don't see how people get kills on this game. It's really hard for me.
I mean sometimes I even Aim at someone and don't move my mouse for like 3-4 seconds and shoot, and still miss.

What is this?
Ubaydah is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 02:51   #2
Psyrus
Retired PR Developer
Default Re: Placing IED Time? Deviation?

The way to kill is by using squad cohesion.

The other games you mentioned are one-man games. PR is is a teamwork based game, you get kills with a large volume of fire.

When your squad is covering you, you won't get killed nearly as often as you do now. Yesterday our infantry squad went 46-5 (I was 9-0) because we all moved together, called out targets and used suppressive fire combined with flanking to kill anything/everything we came across.
Psyrus is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
deviation, ied, placing, time