project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2013-11-01, 23:42   #1
SGT.MARCO
Default [Video] MarcoTV: PR and Tactics *NEW VIDEO*

How is it going guys. I just wanted to help promote my new Project Reality Channel, MarcoTV, which will include different games and mods such as Project Reality and other games. I am currently working on a series for PR which includes Tips and tactics and if you guys want to help choose what new episodes that will come out then subscribe, comment, and give me feedback on how to satisfy your needs. Much love to you guys. Peace!

NEW VIDEO********************
Last edited by SGT.MARCO; 2014-02-14 at 17:57..
Old 2013-11-02, 03:23   #2
Squirrel[STF]
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Video] MarcoTV: PR and Tactics

Love it. Honestly, one of the best tutorials I've seen to date. You keep to the point, very clear and understandable, and have a voice that doesn't make the watcher want to bayonet themselves. Keep up the great work! +1 sir. +1.

You should make a mortars video. I know there are alot of people that don't know how, and in this day in age, unless there's someone willing to go out of their way to show them, they're never gonna learn how.

Squirrel[STF] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 14:58   #3
MertSahin

good work Marco, keep up the good work, i am pretty sure a lot of people are gonna be thankfull towards you for those tutorials!
MertSahin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 12:29   #4
SGT.MARCO

NEW VIDEO********************

This is a new series that I am starting up for Project Reality. This does not mean that I am abandoning the tutorial series but I will continue with both and maybe play more games as well.

Video Info: This video is about the survive and adapting to combat situations as well as showing off the amazing city of Burning sands. Throughout this video there is a lot of flanking and using cover. This is also a bit of showing off the British arsenal.

I hope you guys like the video and I will be sure to include more videos. If you enjoy the video please like and subscribe.
SGT.MARCO is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
marcotv, tactics, video