project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:Vietnam General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Vietnam modification.

Old 2014-04-21, 13:49   #1
ctbear1996
Supporting Member

Default Some suggestions for Vietnam map

Add stoner 63 for US automatic rifleman instead of M60, that could be balance as VC's Rpk. Maybe add t54 for VC is also a good idea
Old 2014-04-21, 13:53   #2
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: Some suggestions for Vietnam map

We do not have models you suggest neither the resources I am afraid to make them happen. Although I too would like to see those things It will be up to mostly the community modding crowd to make these assets happen.

Anyway, suggestions belong in the suggestion forum to be moderated by the team. So I reported your post as it is in the wrong section.

Old 2014-04-21, 13:55   #3
ctbear1996
Supporting Member

Default Re: Some suggestions for Vietnam map

Sorry, i always post in wrong place....
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Mineral View Post
We do not have models you suggest neither the resources I am afraid to make them happen. Although I too would like to see those things It will up to mostly the community modding crowd to make these assets happen.

Anyway, suggestions belong in the suggestion forum to be moderated by the team. So I reported your post as it is in the wrong section.

Tags
map, suggestions, vietnam