project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2014-08-12, 21:29   #1
Goacherguy
Smile I'M COMING BACK !!!!!

Hello fellow PR-ians

I'm not sure how many of you remember me but I used to play almost every day on the Hardcore, CIA, and HOG servers. I made friends with and still remember quite a lot of names and voices. I've been gone for about a year and I can honestly say that I miss playing this game not just for the fantastic, unique and realist gameplay, but also for the amazing times I've had and for all of the friends I made by playing the game. This game has such an amazing community. I haven't been playing due to the fact that our landlord kicked us out to sell the house, and long story short, the only place we could find couldn't get very good internet. So I've been stuck playing single player games for a year! I've had lots of time to work on my music and although it's been great, I miss you guys dearly and I can't wait to come back!

That's right I'm coming back!

I've moving again (yay ) in late August/early September and I'll have high speed unlimited internet at first (which should be more than suitable to play games on) and I'll hopefully be getting Fibre Optic's not long after. So needless to say, my connection speed shouldn't be an issue! And for the icing on the cake, I'm building a gaming computer!

I may not have the computer by the time we move but I will have this computer and internet, so I'll still be able to play regardless.

Anyways I just thought I'd leave a post that says I've missed you guys a lot and explain my absence. I didn't forget about you guys!

I hope to see you soon and start shooting at you and re-learning how to fly on new maps with new factions as well as fighting beside you!

See you on the battlefield!

-Goacherguy

P.S. If anyone who see's this see's Lotus (Can't remember his full tag) anywhere online, please direct him to this post
Goacherguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 21:58   #2
KillerYaNk
Default Re: I'M COMING BACK !!!!!

be prepared to lose connection from the servers, a lot. seems the old bf2 engine conflicts with the present day technology or at least that is how I understand it.

what's the real drag about it is you can not really get in to an objective if the server crashes, all the time. takes a lot out of the game, for myself anyway.

the game itself is awesome, the server crashes are a real drag.

they say they are working on pr2 which will have a more up to date engine (I believe it's a crysis engine) and should hopefully fix this issue.

I'm not trying to take away from your excitement in coming back, just giving you fair warning to be prepared for the server crashes..
KillerYaNk is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
back, coming