project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-04, 00:33   #1
alexanderstrikex
Angry You have been banned from the server by the administrator or excessive Teamkiller+KEY

It really is very disappointing and shit to see me and I downloaded the mod and I taken a long time to have to ultimately want to go to a server and tell me that my key cd is invalid pisses me off a lot and when inside to another server I get that and was banned by an admin or excessively if I kill the team is newly the first time that I will dentrar me that the server about free candy

and the cd key already done everything to fix it from changing the registry to reinstall several times and still not let me in
:'(

sorry for me English
Old 2014-10-04, 00:51   #2
Fir3w411
Default Re: You have been banned from the server by the administrator or excessive Teamkiller

Do you have a legitimate copy of BF2?
Old 2014-10-04, 02:14   #3
RAWSwampFox
Default Re: You have been banned from the server by the administrator or excessive Teamkiller

Good Evening,

Regarding any complaints about a specific server, be sure to post in the server feedback forum. Don't expect too much but it's worth a shot.

-SwampFox
Old 2014-10-04, 05:31   #4
bren
Supporting Member

Pirated CD Key. Fix it by purchasing a legitimate copy and using that copy's CD key. Simple.
Old 2014-10-04, 10:50   #5
Jacksonez__

As stated above: buy a legit CD/DVD key. It doesn't cost that much nowadays.
Old 2014-10-04, 20:19   #6
Jutsch

That's because you have a pirated version :P
The download code for the ultimate edition of BF2 is only 13€ on Amazon. And that's not even the cheapest offer...
Old 2014-10-04, 23:38   #7
IINoddyII
Retired Moderator
Supporting Member

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to sign up to the forums to share your experience.

If you do have a pirated copy of the game ^^^^ what they said. Otherwise appeal the bans on the relevant server forums.

glhf.
Closed Thread

Tags
administrator, banned, excessive, key, server, teamkiller