project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2014-10-03, 22:27   #1
bagelboy
Default looking to form clan emphasizing Asymmetrical warfare and disruption tactics

hello! i am looking to start a clan of newbs and vets alike that like to play seriously but still have fun. it will be a laid back clan, far from mil-sim yet i do enjoy some milsimmy aspects in my PR in game communications. The clan will be built from the ground up hosting weekly training sessions to brainstorm, plan, and ultimately execute scenarios in game that focus on operating behind enemy lines to disrupt and effectively draw valuable assets from the front to deal with us, or outright destroy the opposing teams logistics, supply, transport, spawnpoints (FOB's) etc giving the assaulting squads the upper hand. so we are not focused on direct assault and capping, and to be clear personal stats should not matter to much to you like K and such because if they do this is the wrong clan for you. I want to focus on developing, learning and implementing strategies as a group to increase survivability in extremely hostile sections of the map, and get the most bang for our buck when we hit something. If we pester the opposing team so badly they give up capzones or are drawn away so our team can cap, weve done our job. maybe this is stupid but it sounded like a fun idea to me and i figured it couldnt hurt to throw it out there for you all to consider. PM/message me on the forums or email me at [email protected] if you are interested. again this is BRAND NEW so well be figuring this all out together but hey thats the fun of it right?!

TL;DR looking for people who want to join a clan that does cool shit
bagelboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 00:23   #2
Wicca
Supporting Member

Default Re: looking to form clan emphasizing Asymmetrical warfare and disruption tactics

Do u need a teamspeak or a forum? I can hook u up!

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 19:25   #3
Code11b
Default Re: looking to form clan emphasizing Asymmetrical warfare and disruption tactics

I'm not sure if you got this idea off of the ground or not but i do like the idea. However i'm not willing to give up my unit for this idea altogether but if this https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...ecruiting.html sounds like something you could see yourself fitting into then perhaps in the event you become a full fledged member of our unit we could talk about implementing this idea in some way within our unit. As of now we invite you to join us as a "hang around" to see if you will make a good fit for our unit. You can add me on steam by the name Code11b and we can further speak from there.

If not best of luck with your idea and hope to see you on the battlefield. Cya.
Code11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 03:20   #4
Xandao

Hey bagel. If you're still looking for players to join your clan, I'm up to it
Xandao is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
asymmetrical, clan, disruption, emphasizing, form, tactics, warfare