project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2014-12-23, 22:15   #1
Roy86ita
Default Helicopter flares

canadian chinooks and ospreys have 2 bugs:
1) the hud says that there are 60 flares but the real number doesn't match after use.
2) the flares are not reloaded.

example:
i use 12 flares, i land on the helipad, the hud says i'm reloading untill i reach 60 but the real number remains 48. as i use other 6 it jumps from 60 to 42. when i finish the total of 60 i remain with no flares untill i crash the chopper.
this way a helicopter has 60 flares total for all its life.
Roy86ita is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 03:29   #2
Spook
Supporting Member

Default Re: Helicopter flares

Thats a known bug happning randomly to all choppers. In most cases you can fix it by dropping alot of flares while on helipad until the flarecount is correct. Worst case is that you cannot reload any flares at all anymore and you will have to get the chopper destroyed and respawned to have it working again.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 18:08   #3
Roy86ita

Thank you.

by the way i must say i fly a lot and this bug occured to me always on osprey and never on others. just yesterday i noticed the same bug on canadian chioonk and i decided to report it.

dropping a lot of flares on the helipad is risky because if it doesn't work ... you are done.
on the other side destroing helicopters is last chance. i try to fly as long as i can without flares.

no way to fix it?
Roy86ita is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 03:38   #4
Spook
Supporting Member

With getting the choppers destroyed I obviously not meant to destroy it yourself but fly it until its destroyed and respawns.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
flares, helicopter