project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-02-09, 20:54   #11
Spook
Supporting Member

Default Re: Still active + download without torrent?

I am not exactly sure what you are talking about xChrisLetsFailx but I guarantee you that there is no possible way how you could get into any slightest trouble downloading PR via torrent. Alot of todays games like WarThunder are actually using simple torrent downloader in their game launchers to provide updates with the fastest download speed possible.

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 21:51   #12
LITOralis.nMd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

It's sad. I deal with this quite often regarding downloading software updates via torrent clients.

xChrisLetsFailx, you've effectively been brainwashed by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) , Motion Picture Association of America, and their German counterparts, Gesellschaft f?r musikalische Auff?hrungs- und mechanische Vervielf?ltigungsrechte (GEMA) and the German equivalent of the MPAA.

It's taken them 15 years of shovelling horsepoop down our collective throats to get the Pavlovian response of fear and anxiety to the mere mention of the concept of 'bittorrent'.

Claim back your free will and break the chains.

Then come play some PR with us.

LITOralis.nMd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 22:49   #13
Bennersftw

Hey all,

I'm posting this question to this forum as I haven't been able to find a forum to answer this question and I didn't want to make a new thread in case I overlooked.

I just recently saw PR videos on Youtube for the first time today and was eager to jump in. I thought I had purchased BF2 way back when but as it appears I did not. So this leads me to my question, currently BF2 is no longer available to buy online. Is there anyway to still play PR with Battlefield? I've noticed the ARMA 3 community isn't as large as the BF community so I am wanting to get this working for BF.

And to add, Torrents are a ridiculously effective way to share large amounts of info! Torrents are a great thing!
Bennersftw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 04:02   #14
YAK-R
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennersftw View Post
Hey all,

I'm posting this question to this forum as I haven't been able to find a forum to answer this question and I didn't want to make a new thread in case I overlooked.

I just recently saw PR videos on Youtube for the first time today and was eager to jump in. I thought I had purchased BF2 way back when but as it appears I did not. So this leads me to my question, currently BF2 is no longer available to buy online. Is there anyway to still play PR with Battlefield? I've noticed the ARMA 3 community isn't as large as the BF community so I am wanting to get this working for BF.

And to add, Torrents are a ridiculously effective way to share large amounts of info! Torrents are a great thing!
you gotta get a copy from a mate - or from amazon. Check the other thread a bit further done about where to get copies.
YAK-R is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 00:02   #15
Bennersftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAK-R View Post
you gotta get a copy from a mate - or from amazon. Check the other thread a bit further done about where to get copies.
Thank you sir!
Bennersftw is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
active, download, torrent