project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Old 2015-06-17, 03:16   #1
Capt.HoneyBadger
Smile Veteran PR gamer looking for a clan!

Howdy!

I've been playing PR for nearly 7 years now and i absolutely love it. I play almost every day on my free time on FCV and i'm looking for an active clan.

Thanks!
Capt.HoneyBadger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 15:23   #2
Dr_Marianus
Default Re: Veteran PR gamer looking for a clan!

Check out Project Awesome! We operate out of this subreddit. See there for some videos. There's usually several guys on regularly. But if we see someone playing and are looking to game, you'll get some more to join you. We're trying to do more US time-friendly gaming (since a lot of members are EU). The more US players we have, the more likely we are to be playing at regular times in the US.
Dr_Marianus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:33   #3
SserpensS

Come and play on PRTA sometimes. Maybe you will like it
SserpensS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 18:21   #4
WhiteWolf411

Good Luck
Last edited by WhiteWolf411; 2016-04-29 at 05:24..
Old 2015-07-10, 14:09   #5
avguste

Or you could run a PR unit. I am looking to add a PR unit to my gaming community, so if you are interested, I would love to talk to you
avguste is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 09:33   #6
DeusFox

Heya honeyBadger i think i have ben in a couple of squards with you as a squad leader if i am not mistaken. and you do a good job, if you are still looking for a clan i would gladly welcome you aboard the team, but look at this and let me know if it got intrest. https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...new-squad.html
DeusFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 15:46   #7
P.brown

Hey brother, If you're still looking us here at 38th would love to have you! We have numerous active/retired vets as well as alot of futures a well. We have one active PR Platoon but are expanding rapidly! If you're interested go to our website 38th Infantry Division - Unreal Portal And join in on the teamspeak, We're all extremely active and looking for some members who can offer the same amount of dedications, Our PR servers should be up and running within the next couple of days, We also play other tactical games, ( Arma 3 and Squad ). Just hit me up on here or on the forums or in teamspeak if you're interested man!
P.brown is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, fcv, gamer, veteran