project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion
22 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:Falklands General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Falklands modification.

Old 2016-06-03, 21:32   #21
SShadowFox
Default Re: Player dnesity on 8km x 8km map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serathis View Post
Wait, we will have proper naval combat? o.o
Not really, Brits will be getting ships, but Rhino didn't mention working on any Argentinian ship. So I assume that for the first release, the ship will act in AA and ground support roles. But I believe that if in the future someone finds time to do an Argentinian ship to fight against the British ship, then Rhino will be more than glad to include it once it gets done. So there's hope.
Old 2016-06-13, 10:29   #22
Serathis

So, shore bombardment and AA cover? I'm all for that!
Old 2016-06-13, 14:49   #23
bandwevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShadowFox View Post
Not really, Brits will be getting ships, but Rhino didn't mention working on any Argentinian ship.
There's a dev blog with a British anti-ship missile though. Not sure why that would be made if it didn't have stuff to shoot at.
Old 2016-06-13, 15:04   #24
Panzerfire

Possibly just to have it in the eventuality that they do get a target to be used on one day?

I'm pretty sure that if an Argentine ship like the ARA Belgrano was introduced into the game, Rhino would not keep it to himself...

...or would he? O_o

Tags
8km, dnesity, map, player