project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2016-08-09, 03:24   #1
Sith
Default Looking for a Clan that Provides Training.

Hi everyone,

So i'm new to the community and have been playing squad and this for a few days now. I pretty decent at squad but when it comes to PR...Its a new ball game. I'm looking for a clan that can provide training and scrims so I can be ready to play in tight situations.

I'm really aiming towards looking for a Mature but fun environment and provides assistance. If you're a Milsim type clan then I would diffidently like to join but would need to work around my scheduling due to full time work, and also other games I play.
Sith is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 16:25   #2
Random Fandom

Default Re: Looking for a Clan that Provides Training.

You might like my clan. I'm the leader of TRRF (The Random Rebels Faction), we're a multi-game, multi-platform, and multi-skill-level clan. We're also new (formed this year). I'm kind of new to this game and I'm learning as I go, so I can't provide much training yet. I'm a Arma 3 player, but this game got my attention cause it's free. With that being said, I saw that you play other games so I thought you might be interested.

(In game name PeetaMellark) Clan gamer name Rebel Alpha.

www.randomrebels.enjin.com
Last edited by Random Fandom; 2016-08-11 at 16:28.. Reason: Add clan site link
Old 2016-08-15, 13:01   #3
A.Finest
Default Re: Looking for a Clan that Provides Training.

Hey there Sith,

If you're still looking for an active group of guys have a look at our recruitment thread here: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f52...ion-21mid.html

If you like what you see, hit us up at our website: 21st Mechanized Infantry Division

All the best,
A.Finest
A.Finest is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, training