project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front > PR In-Game Tactics and Strategies > Infantry Tactics
23 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2017-01-10, 19:45   #1
anantdeathhawk
Default EOD in Al basrah

Some destroyable walls in PR can be taken down with one single Claymore,C4 stick,or satchel C4 charge.In the video,i show the effectiveness(regardless of the danger while placing in a battle situation) of a single claymore AP mine on two walls at different places.It could be used to make enterance to move inside(yes,there is also grappling hook and rope),or make a distraction for the enemy.

It is very crucial that you wait for the detonator sound to play and end, before you blow the claymore,otherwise claymore won't blow up, even though you would have pressed the detonator.You can stand directly 3~5 feet behind the claymore and blow it up,doesn't harms you much or at all.

Kit used:Rifleman AP

Video:

Thanks.
Last edited by anantdeathhawk; 2017-01-19 at 12:05..
Old 2017-01-19, 03:48   #2
Cavazos
Default Re: EOD in Al basrah

This is some really good info and serves as a great reminder to players like myself that going through the door and using the grappling hook isn't the only way to get in. Actually, you made me think of using the grappling hook as a distraction while you blow the wall from another side to really confuse the enemy. Thanks.
Cavazos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 12:07   #3
anantdeathhawk
Default Re: EOD in Al basrah

Thanks, good to know, it is useful, although these walls can also be broken by Frag grenades, 40 mm grenades.
anantdeathhawk is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
basrah, eod