project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions
21 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Factions Discussion on PR:BF2 community factions.

Old 2017-05-08, 17:54   #82
mries
Supporting Member
Default Re: Welcome to the Syrian Mod Team

Thanks for sharing, looks interesting! Some cool footage and stuff to read.

mries is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-02, 12:44   #83
SSSinper_BAGHDAD

i'm wating for it . GOOD LUCK
SSSinper_BAGHDAD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 11:24   #84
Madar_al_Fakar

Hi, I know this thread was dead since a long time. xD but still might breathe a bit fresh air into it since I was watching some very good quality footage of the latest operations:

Syran Army, Republican Guards, and Palestinian militias are conducting the final attack against the last ISIS remnants in southern districts of Damascus city, Yarmuk and Hajar al Aswad neighborhoods, here is the point of few from mostly the tankists' perspective. Heavy urban combat, Armored assault going not too far advanced, covering infantry advancements, rocket artillery support, and field commanders HQ:

Also map of the area: https://southfront.org/wp-content/up...-77.jpg?x87222 (the area encircled by white dots was up until recently occupied by FSA affiliated militants but also Al Qaeda and Hamas off-shot militants. They recently agreed to surrender or be evacuated to north-western corner of Syria that is still controlled by various FSA and islamist factions. Their decision to surrender came shortly after SAA managed to liberate whole of Eastern Ghouta (for many years occupied by FSA factions like Jaish Al Islam aka Army of Islam in Arabic) after large operation a month ago)
Last edited by Madar_al_Fakar; 2018-05-11 at 11:50..

Tags
mod, poxo is ghey, syrian, team