project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Coop & Singleplayer
15 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Coop & Singleplayer Suggestions and feedback pertaining to Project Reality Single Player.

Old 2018-12-17, 19:14   #1
O.Ortega
Default Suggestion: Mortar on Dovre Winter

I used the RCON commands to spawn a AI-friendly mortar for the Germans in Dovre Winter. I put it by the farm CP and I found it made the river crossing quicker.

I find the push across the river to be a bit painful. It takes so long to cross that the Russians run out of tickets before I get to see the rest of the map. The mortar didn't make crossing the river that much easier in my experience. It just chipped away at the Russian forces so the Russians didn't push you back so hard when you tried to get across the river.

The mortar also helped with handling this BMP that would park/get stuck behind the trees and blast the Germans apart. Since you can't see through the trees it is really hard to hit it with AT. The mortar doesn't kill the BMP straight away so there is still a threat.

I think the mortar could be placed on a alt coop layer so that there is a version which ends with some urban fighting.
O.Ortega is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dovre, mortar, suggestion, winter