project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
25 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2020-02-24, 16:40   #1
Searider
Default Looking for a Clan/Community

Cheers Comrades,
Im Searider, a 25y old german who is looking for a clan/team/group to play seriously. Im a real life soldier who has vacation currently and is willing to play a ton of hours.
I played Arma 2 in the past for 6 years, I enjoy playing in a Team with good communications. To be honest, I would prefer a german Clan, but Im Sure my english isnt that Bad to be part of an international one.

I hope to get some respond.

EDIT:
I would say that I am also quite experienced, my strenghts are good comms, respectful behavior and knowledge of military drills. Beside that, in my common working week I cant join a game, only on weekends. My favourite roles ingame are SQL, AR and LAT. I also played a few Times as commander, but to be honest, I couldnt enjoy them well. I am an infantry soldier in the navy, knowing battle drills, cqb and of course the basics.
Last edited by Searider; 2020-02-24 at 19:02.. Reason: Additional Infos
Old 2020-02-24, 16:55   #2
Wicca
Supporting Member

Default Re: Looking for a Clan/Community

Hello Searider, you could join my clan.

Potato Regiment is a clan with relaxed players who play Project Reality and Squad.

We have 1 rule, be active on teamspeak. Feel free to join up or check us out on:

discord.prta.co
ts.prta.co

or check out our roster: https://prteamwork.com/roster/potato/

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote