project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2020-05-17, 03:39   #1
AliceSlick
Default Looking for newbie-friendly clan/group

Hi,

I have a decent amount of experience in the fps genre, but this is my first serious dip into the hardcore tactical side of things (unless you count a very brief attempt at vanilla BF 2 about a decade ago during which I only succeeded in being completely flummoxed, as I had no idea what to expect) so, while my general skill level is decent (I think) I will need time to learn the maps etc. I have been watching a good bit of fps esports recently, so that gives me at least some grounding in the basics of how a tactical shooter like this works (minus the class roles) and I do, of course, own a mic and have a discord account

As for class/role preferences, my usual play style in other games inclines me toward sniper, as I usually end up turning any shooter I play into a sniping game, to whatever extent it allows, but I'm happy to fill any role that's needed. I also have a joystick, which should make vehicle-based roles more viable for me.

In case my profile doesn't show it I'm in the EST time zone (GMT -5) but my schedule is reasonably flexible.

Feel free to respond below or by PM as you prefer, although I would rather only give out my discord info by PM.

Thanks,
Alice
AliceSlick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 11:59   #2
Wicca
Supporting Member

Default Re: Looking for newbie-friendly clan/group

Feel free to hit up my unit on PRTA: https://prteamwork.com/roster/potato/

Or look into any of the other groups in the list:
https://prteamwork.com/units/

Cheers

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.