project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:Falklands General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Falklands modification.

Old 2015-09-21, 10:03   #111
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Critical Open Tasks

Nice, will be awesome dad to have that since it can also be used in other areas of PR

Old 2016-04-26, 22:29   #112
[R-DEV]​Mr.VdHeide
PR:BF2 Developer

Like I have promised more then half a year ago, here is a WIP thread for the AML-90:

[WIP][Vehicle] Panhard AML-90

Kind regards,

Dj.

Old 2016-04-27, 12:28   #113
agus92
Supporting Member

Rhino, could we get an update of the progress?
Old 2016-04-27, 14:28   #114
blayas

How is the progress with this litle guy?

Not sure if it was available HE-FRAG and HEDP ammunition for M2, if so, would be interesting.
Last edited by blayas; 2016-04-27 at 14:36..
Old 2016-04-27, 15:32   #115
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blayas View Post
How is the progress with this litle guy?

http://i.imgur.com/SWeQb0x.jpg

Not sure if it was available HE-FRAG and HEDP ammunition for M2, if so, would be interesting.
No progress so far since no one has picked it up out of the Community Tasks and no one has any time to work on it within the team, and as per the community task, if/when made, will be with full range of ammo, with different kits have different ammo setups: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f60...ity-tasks.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
Moderate Modelling Tasks:
Carl Gustav 84mm Recoilless Rifle
Priority: High
We need the L14A1 (M2) Carl Gustav for the British Heavy Anti-Tank kit, as well as an M3 of many other factions in PR such as for the US Army, Canadian Army and the upcoming Norwegian Forces, as well as a possible few others, with a range of different types of ammunition for it too. Ask for more information and references from us if your interested in taking this task, before doing any major work on it.

M67 90mm Recoilless Rifle
Priority: Normal
Proper Heavy Anti-Tank weapon for the Argentine Forces and also the Vietnam era US Forces with needed both HEAT and AP Canister Rounds.

[/INDENT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by agus92 View Post
Rhino, could we get an update of the progress?
Sorry nothing at the moment. Taking a break from PR myself after being hit with a load of r/l bombshells and any free-time I'm getting I'm putting towards gaming at the moment, but hopefully soon I'll be back into working on PR

Old 2016-04-27, 22:20   #116
agus92
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post

Sorry nothing at the moment. Taking a break from PR myself after being hit with a load of r/l bombshells and any free-time I'm getting I'm putting towards gaming at the moment, but hopefully soon I'll be back into working on PR
Nothing to be sorry about, what you just said is already an update

We'll wait patiently. And keep those bombs at bay!
Old 2016-04-28, 08:51   #117
SyriousT

Default Critical Open Tasks

I started to work on Carl Gustav while ago and dropped it to finish kornet first . I'll upload my progress pictures so if anyone wants to pick it up I can give it to him . Although starting from scratches will be easier I think
I hope you're in good shape rhino take care .
Old 2020-11-06, 10:48   #118
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Updated the Falklands Community Tasks with the Super Etendard Cockpit Texturing Task for anyone who might be interested in making them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
Modarate Texturing Tasks:
Super Etendard Cockpit Textures
Priority: High

Development Topic: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho....php?p=2207036
French Naval Attack Jet used by the Argentine Navy during the Falklands War that carriers the AM-39 Exocet Anti-Ship Missile which is the main threat to the new Type 21 Frigate & the Atlantic Conveyor which have little defence against it. Ingame it will also be armed with two R.550 Magic Short Range Air to Air Missiles primarily for defence against other aircraft, with possibly more armament load-outs for other scenarios.

The model is complete, with partial export/coding (missing LODs, cols and full coding) and the 3rd person textures are partially done (if anyone wants to finish them off let me know).

The main thing missing (that no one is working on as of yet), is the 1st Person Cockpit Textures so this task is open to anyone in the community willing to give it a shot.

The Cockpit has been fully modelled, UVed and got AOs baked for it (AOs may still require a little tweaking/cleaning).

It requires full Diffuse, Specular and Normal textures in 2048x2048 (may be later downscaled to 1024 but unlikley) with refrences provided, including a full online manual (in French) which the base textures for the instruments and other items could be lifted directly from:
Spoiler for Ref Sample:

Last edited by Rhino; 2020-11-06 at 12:33..

Tags
critical, open, tasks