project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2017-10-01, 03:12   #11
DogACTUAL

Default Re: PR Editor Missing BFMFC.dll

Had exatly the same issues as OP and fixed them like him, however i am still stuck at the same issue of the editor starting and then ceasing to work. Any solutions?
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 04:11   #12
DogACTUAL

Ok i am pretty sure i fould the single solution to all the issues OP had (with some outside help).

Make sure you unpack the PReditor.zip into this folder: Program Files (x86)/Project Reality/Project Reality BF2/

That's it. If you didn't do that and unpacked it somewhere else all the issues in this thread will start appearing in the same order. If that's the case delete all of your unpacked PReditor files and unpack PReditor.zip again, but now to the correct folder.

Now it will work right away without the need to insert the dll files (because all the PReditor files are in the same folder now as the dll files are).
Last edited by DogACTUAL; 2017-10-01 at 04:28..
Old 2021-01-08, 02:55   #13
Talon-OneOne

I have the same issue, I can't install the editor it is asking for BFMFC.DLL as well as MSVCP71.dll and a couple of others. Has anyone figured this out? I have run as admin.... FiXED

I realized i missed this:"Make sure you unpack the PReditor.zip into this folder: Program Files (x86)/Project Reality/Project Reality BF2/"
Last edited by Talon-OneOne; 2021-01-08 at 03:17..

Tags
bfmfcdll, bug, editor, missing