project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2021-04-18, 12:04   #11
Grump/Gump.45
Default Re: The SCAN clan. (scan=look/listen around)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
Im sorry, but I have to ask. What in the actual fuck is this, and what drugs do you do?
No mind altering substances that require processing further than cutting the plant and drying.. I do not even consume caffeine or alcohol.. I ask you now my son, what are you without the body? Does your conscious awareness exist without the body or can it not exist? What we are isnt a mystery, the answers are within the nature of how we exist. But how, why and where do we come from to manifest these bodies? How to best use the body with the time we have to be most effective is what this is. Our body has eyes to perceive the world but they are limited to the spectrum of visible light which is a narrow band of frequency out of the electromagnetic spectrum. There is more to identify and believe than there is to scan, but it influences how you scan your environment with new perceptions.
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 13:10   #12
transpilot
Banned

Grump check sax kd and compare it to yours.
transpilot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 15:09   #13
UncleSmek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grump/Gump.45 View Post
No mind altering substances that require processing further than cutting the plant and drying.. I do not even consume caffeine or alcohol.. I ask you now my son, what are you without the body? Does your conscious awareness exist without the body or can it not exist? What we are isnt a mystery, the answers are within the nature of how we exist. But how, why and where do we come from to manifest these bodies? How to best use the body with the time we have to be most effective is what this is. Our body has eyes to perceive the world but they are limited to the spectrum of visible light which is a narrow band of frequency out of the electromagnetic spectrum. There is more to identify and believe than there is to scan, but it influences how you scan your environment with new perceptions.
im only here to take part of grumps language. I love your philosphy man.
UncleSmek is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
scan