project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
06 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2021-09-03, 23:03   #1
Zyco187

Default livestream

i did a search for this and i could not find it does anyone stream pr anymore on twitch i am mostly looking for deployment

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...BF2/videos/all
Zyco187 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-03, 23:53   #2
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

Default Re: livestream

People typically don't livestream rounds of PR because of potential ghosters. We check our maps so often that even someone tuning into a livestream for just a few minutes can see all FOB locations, friendly assets, etc. A few people like Trekker do post full rounds if you are interested in that.

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-04, 18:45   #3
Zyco187

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBigMonkeyMan View Post
People typically don't livestream rounds of PR because of potential ghosters. We check our maps so often that even someone tuning into a livestream for just a few minutes can see all FOB locations, friendly assets, etc. A few people like Trekker do post full rounds if you are interested in that.
thank you man i love watching pr videos when i cant play it are there any other livestreamers out there
Zyco187 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-04, 20:32   #4
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

There are plenty that post PR highlight vids. Some are frag videos and others show general moments of interest. PBASydney, Unicode, Phantom Project Reality, Bluedrake42, shabzGames, Cpt.MikeMei, DMC81 are current PR players that post fairly often. Older PR players that don't post anymore are Dbzao, Phlupple, Spriggan, who were all great players.

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote