project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2022-02-27, 10:10   #1
T0xic_Ghoul
Default American player looking for clan!

Returning player with lots of experience in Arma 3, I typically play in the evenings so I'm looking for a clan that plays during then. I'm currently available all days of the week except Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I'd still be free on those days if it was past 7pm.

I'm not eager to be screamed at by people or deal with "yes sir no sir" type nonsense, but I do like being somewhat organized. I'm not super competitive but I do like having some minor sense of seriousness when the situation calls for it. And lastly I'm most comfortable with using Discord as a means to interact with the community, I don't typically go onto Teamspeak outside of the times I'm in game.

Edit: I'm no longer available past 8pm Mountain Time on all days, but I'm far more likely to be on earlier than I was before(anywhere from 11am till 8pm). I'm taking sleep medication that helps put me on a more stable schedule. I'm also free now on Wednesday Saturday and Sunday for the foreseeable future, though that may change. I forgot to mention though that I'm busy either on Tuesday or Thursday once a week as well.
Last edited by T0xic_Ghoul; 2022-03-19 at 01:18..
Old 2022-03-13, 20:08   #2
sabwarfare
Supporting Member
Default Re: American player looking for clan!

this is a cozy post
sabwarfare is offline Reply With Quote