project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
20 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2015-07-16, 14:48   #11
atantony77

Default Re: Insurgents vs Insurgents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamNL View Post
Most of the factions you would've liked to see would require tons of work, it would be easier/less of a time drain if we reused assets from the exsistant insurgent factions and made bluefor version of one of them (would suggest the Syrians vs Iraqi insurgents). Otherwise you would need to find a modeller and people to make textures and all kinds of stuff just for a nifty map idea.
MEC assets for Syrians. Insurgets for Iraqi insurgents.
atantony77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 20:30   #12
LiberianWojtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamNL View Post
Most of the factions you would've liked to see would require tons of work, it would be easier/less of a time drain if we reused assets from the exsistant insurgent factions and made bluefor version of one of them (would suggest the Syrians vs Iraqi insurgents). Otherwise you would need to find a modeller and people to make textures and all kinds of stuff just for a nifty map idea.
Something like that would work just fine. I think any of the existing insurgent factions would work for a map comprising of insurgents fighting each other.
LiberianWojtek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 10:21   #13
Zeno

How about Double insurgency, where both teams have to find the other teams caches?
Zeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 21:51   #14
LiberianWojtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
How about Double insurgency, where both teams have to find the other teams caches?
If it could be implemented, a gamemode like that could have some potential. I feel like a miniature AAS would be more appropriate. Basically, it would just be skirmish but with two Insurgent factions so equipment and vehicles would be very similar or the same.
LiberianWojtek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-14, 12:57   #15
KianaKaslana
Angry Re: Insurgents vs Insurgents?

Then tell me how to distinguish myself and my teammates from my fxxking enemies?!
KianaKaslana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-14, 12:59   #16
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KianaKaslana View Post
Then tell me how to distinguish myself and my teammates from my fxxking enemies?!
it would still be different factions. On Kafr, there's a Syrian Rebels vs. Insurgents layout, where one of them get a red headband to make sure they can be differentiated.

I would interpret this thread as the need for maps with the following faction facing each other:

- ARF
- Militia
- Taliban
- Hamas
- Syrian Rebels
- Insurgents

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-14, 16:13   #17
KianaKaslana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
it would still be different factions. On Kafr, there's a Syrian Rebels vs. Insurgents layout, where one of them get a red headband to make sure they can be differentiated.

I would interpret this thread as the need for maps with the following faction facing each other:

- ARF
- Militia
- Taliban
- Hamas
- Syrian Rebels
- Insurgents
OK then, we need a Western Militia group or maybe modern Mafia...
KianaKaslana is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
insurgents