project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Indonesian Forces
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Indonesian Forces Discussion pertaining to the Indonesian Forces Community faction.

Old 2022-04-25, 01:55   #21
Operator_Max1993
Default Re: Indonesia Armed Forces TNI

Quote:
Originally Posted by KianaKaslana View Post
Will this force be a Redfor or Blufor?
Maybe... a Netural force?
i'm not quite sure
who knows
Operator_Max1993 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-25, 01:55   #22
Operator_Max1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomylana View Post
yes, the project still work in progress, but may slow cause busy with real stuff
i see, understandable, and take your time
Old 2022-04-27, 05:11   #23
[R-DEV]​ANW1173
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator_Max1993 View Post
i'm not quite sure
who knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by KianaKaslana View Post
Will this force be a Redfor or Blufor?
Maybe... a Netural force?

actually that's a good and interesting question, historically and realistically, Indonesia has tasted both and sometimes act as both (either intended or uninteded) also as a country, we believe to not try to incite or participate in conflict (though sometimes we deliberately broke it ourselves) which stemmed from the national ideology since it's birth. At the era of cold war, we considered ourselves to be a non-block country of not aligning with either NATO or Warsaw Pact, together with some other east asian countries and other newly-formed african nations (e.g GANEFO)

But still, goverment can't ever live up for their country and there are multpile events that can considered us to be either a BLUFOR or REDFOR

Tl;dr Indonesia as a faction in PR can be both (BLUFOR/REDFOR) and it (or may) still be realistic

INDONESIAN COMMUNITY FACTION
ANW1173 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-13, 23:43   #24
UncleSmek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANW1173 View Post
actually that's a good and interesting question, historically and realistically, Indonesia has tasted both and sometimes act as both (either intended or uninteded) also as a country, we believe to not try to incite or participate in conflict (though sometimes we deliberately broke it ourselves) which stemmed from the national ideology since it's birth. At the era of cold war, we considered ourselves to be a non-block country of not aligning with either NATO or Warsaw Pact, together with some other east asian countries and other newly-formed african nations (e.g GANEFO)

But still, goverment can't ever live up for their country and there are multpile events that can considered us to be either a BLUFOR or REDFOR

Tl;dr Indonesia as a faction in PR can be both (BLUFOR/REDFOR) and it (or may) still be realistic
Indonesia should be blufor against colonialist Chinese, Dutch, British etc.
UncleSmek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-26, 02:57   #25
Operator_Max1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANW1173 View Post

huh, interesting. so it will both fight against BLUFOR and OPFOR factions
Old 2022-06-02, 10:59   #26
=Harbinger=
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator_Max1993 View Post
huh, interesting. so it will both fight against BLUFOR and OPFOR factions
Yes probably and i think the final decision making it's on RDEV(?)

Feel free to join our Discord
PRID on Youtube
=Harbinger= is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-02, 14:53   #27
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Harbinger= View Post
I think it's map-based and can be guided by the map setting, so it would be up to the mapper basically. Given the location I could see Indonesian Armed Forces go up against PLA, PLANMC or USMC.

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-02, 15:57   #28
[R-COM]ismaelassassin
Chilean Forces 1978 Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
I think it's map-based and can be guided by the map setting, so it would be up to the mapper basically. Given the location I could see Indonesian Armed Forces go up against PLA, PLANMC or USMC.

JSDF and maybe Insurgents too
ismaelassassin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-06, 12:54   #29
Operator_Max1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Harbinger= View Post
i see
very interesting...