project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2023-03-27, 04:04   #1
[R-COM]ismaelassassin
Chilean Forces 1978 Faction Lead

Angry GG no team all alone

>be MEC mortar squad of 3 people on Burning Sands
>build mortar south of olive grove
>not even a minute passes since we deploy mortars and a squad with a truck and a mk19 land rover comes and blows us and the nearby friendly FOB to bits
>the rest of the team rushes inside the city so there is literally no one to help us in at the back
>"welp, too bad i guess"
>make mortars on factory because there is a already a fob built so i just need 1 crate
>wait 6 minutes for trans because one of them got shot down already and are busy
>apc drives around the northern desert never coming to olive grove to clear the place
>trans finally arrives and we build mortars
>i get exactly 5 shots out before the same enemy squad with mk19 rover and truck come to us, kill us and camp the fob
>none of the 5 blueberries or my squadmates get a single kill on the enemy squad
>i survive the initial ambush and spend the following 8 minutes methodically taking out this fucking squad of 6 guys and shooting their mk19 rover all by myself
>rover causes chaos by blowing up crates and destroying the FOB. one mortar pit survives
>don´t have any kit capable of one-shoting it so at most i get to kill the crew but they always just get more people on the rover and drive around
>i talk on squad leader chat and ask for help all of those 8 minutes
>nobody comes
>finally clear them out and take the rover gunner AND driver by myself but im low on ammo and no granades so no way to destroy the vehicle
>decide to stab it till it explodes because i only have 1 mag left and want to save it for emergencies
>while i stab the rover and get it to smoke white a british comesback and shoots me 2 times
>i am dead, nobody comes to help our mortars and my 2 squadmates are dead and the other with logi because trans is just 1 guy and is busy and also cannot listen over the sound effects
>i am to decided on getting my mortars back and some payback so i decide to spawn on main and take trans
>i talk with trans and after 5 minutes of roaming around into danger zones and the front with him not getting me where i want
>i finally comeback to the mortars on the safe airspace of the factory
>SIKE! lat was waiting and shots down trans just after he drops me
>me and a blueberry go and kill the lat
>i approach lat, we see each other and we are like 20 meters away
>i full auto him, he fulls auto better and faster so i die and he starts bleeding
>blue berry that was with literally next to me was absolute noob and didn´t move at all or noticed that i was shooting at the enemy.
>bleeding enemy lat comes and shoots him in the back :
>squadmate gets back and we manage to get mortars back up but also gets killed
>i see the map and team is trapped inside the city with only 1 fob up, apcs nowhere near the rest of the team and no back up fobs
>notice situation is FUBAR and all my effort was worthless
>ragequit

ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT HAPPENED IN OUR REAR. LITERALLY ANYONE COULD HAVE CAMEBACK AND WE WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THAT ANNOYING PIECE OF ROVER AND THAT SQUAD IN NO TIME. EVERY FUCKING FRIENDLY BLUEBERRY I ENCOUNTERED THAT COULD HAVE HELPED WAS ALSO SHIT
1 FUCKING SQUAD GOT 2 FOBS AND DENIED US OUR REAR WHILE NOBODY ELSE WAS BUILDING ANYTHING AND TRANS WAS SLOW THIS FUCKING MAATCCCHHHH

TL;DR team sucks and i had to handle annoying british with mk19 rover squad by myself with no support in THE BACKLINES FOR HALF OF THE MATCH WHILE we had nothing to destroy it with and kept being engaged

ismaelassassin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-08, 18:25   #2
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

Default Re: GG no team all alone

Nice AAR! I should write one myself

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-10, 07:19   #3
Risiko94
Default Re: GG no team all alone

>Gets killed by the same squad multiple times
>muh team is bad

/s
Risiko94 is offline Reply With Quote