project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > Community Maps
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Community Maps Maps created by PR community members.

Closed Thread

Old 2023-05-26, 19:29   #1
Sgt.Negev

Default isn't it time for BAKHMUT?

Hello everyone!

the battle of Bakhmut has been the most covered battleground ever since Fallujah imo. I believe a Bakhmut map with RUS VS POL/GER/US will be an exceptional addition to any update for the coming years. The majority of the community enjoy the Grozny close quarter combat experience. Bakhmut could be the perfect upgrade for Grozny. I wonder if any modder would be interested in bringing such map to life. would love to volunteer and provide any assistance in the process.

there's dense intel on the geography and details of the battle that will only make the process of building the map more enjoyable and accurate. attaching some depictions to this thread.

Cheers!
Victrix

Last edited by Sgt.Negev; 2023-05-26 at 19:44..
Old 2023-06-02, 09:58   #2
[R-DEV]​rPoXoTauJIo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: isn't it time for BAKHMUT?

>I wonder if any modder would be interested in bringing such map to life. would love to volunteer and provide any assistance in the process.

do i smell suggestion outside of suggestion forums

assetruler69: I've seen things you smurfs wouldn't believe. Apaches on the Kashan. I watched burned down tank hulls after the launch of the single TOW. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to give up and respawn.
Old 2023-06-02, 11:02   #3
[R-DEV]​ALADE3N
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: isn't it time for BAKHMUT?

Definitely a suggestion, this subforum is for a thread in which the TS already has started laying out plans for his map(setting up terrain, flag positions, etc). So with the topic being said this should go to Suggestion subforum.

Closed Thread