project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Official PR Tournament News
03 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Official PR Tournament News Official Project Reality Tournament news releases and announcements.

Old 2022-09-23, 00:33   #11
davidson
Banned
Default Re: The Long Project Reality Tournaments Chronicle

Very nicely balanced and had great teamwork all around.
davidson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-23, 13:05   #12
Michael_Denmark

Good times. Burnout too.
Michael_Denmark is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-20, 09:31   #13
kamini85

seriously it was awesomely balanced and the teamwork is too good, I really appreciate your work guys,
kamini85 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-05, 06:54   #14
Abchaz

I will never forget Dragon Valley C11, we won by 1 ticket after we played 4 hrs. I was AR British and I managed to get some good snipes, our team played well, enemies played well by hiding in the buildings so they don't get sniped, artillery fired. Loved C10 C11, that was my first competition in all the games I've played and I've loved the competition atmosphere.
Abchaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 07:35   #15
geraldine221

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBigMonkeyMan View Post
I only played the last PR contact tournament, but those rounds were some of the most fun PR rounds I ever played. Very nicely balanced and great teamwork all around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt.helltrouphy View Post
Appreciate the work you guys did on this!

I remember I was only 14 when I started on these tournaments. I'm 26 now and always look back on how those were the best gaming experiences I had as a kid. Communication, Teamwork, 64 players, it was insane. Met a lot of phenomenal guys from all over the world, some of them are absolute legends in these tournaments!

Hey! Anyone remember that miserable Battle of Fallujah, C9? When a special player (you know who you are), as an insurgent, picked up a US MG kit and butchered the entire NATO team with it! He had to have racked up almost 100 kills with it. It was crazy haha

So many great memories. Thank you for this!
so cool
geraldine221 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-02, 01:59   #16
Yrkidding
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abchaz View Post
I will never forget Dragon Valley C11, we won by 1 ticket after we played 4 hrs. I was AR British and I managed to get some good snipes, our team played well, enemies played well by hiding in the buildings so they don't get sniped, artillery fired. Loved C10 C11, that was my first competition in all the games I've played and I've loved the competition atmosphere.
What a battle that Dragon Fly round was! I remember being both aggressive at times and also how the battle transitioned to both sides being cautionary near the end as time & tickets wound down. It was so crazy to fight the full 4 hours until the timer ran out just to win by 1 ticket! Loved the PRT and the community & team it created.

Glad we were on the winning side haha, hope you're well Abchaz!

Yrkidding is offline Reply With Quote