project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support > Software & Operating Systems
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Software & Operating Systems Discussion on Computer Software & Operating Systems

Old 2024-07-28, 19:43   #11
Lijitis
Talking Re: update 1.8.0.3 failed

Thanks! I tested it and apparently it works
Lijitis is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-29, 15:31   #12
stroxman
Post Re: update 1.8.0.3 failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_nade View Post
I've seen one report of broken Spanish translation in this latest patch, and I boldly assume that you have PR set to Spanish. Sorry if I'm mistaken! Thus you have the great honor of being the first tester of this very unofficial fix, and I can't think of a single thing that could go wrong.

Download the attached pr_spanish.zip file, extract it and copy .utxt files to your mods\pr\localization\spanish folder.
I appreciate the honor, I will install it there and let you know if any changes occur or if it works
stroxman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-29, 15:33   #13
stroxman
Post Re: update 1.8.0.3 failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_nade View Post
I've seen one report of broken Spanish translation in this latest patch, and I boldly assume that you have PR set to Spanish. Sorry if I'm mistaken! Thus you have the great honor of being the first tester of this very unofficial fix, and I can't think of a single thing that could go wrong.

Download the attached pr_spanish.zip file, extract it and copy .utxt files to your mods\pr\localization\spanish folder.
I appreciate the honor, I will install it and let you know if there are any changes or if it works correctly
stroxman is offline Reply With Quote