project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2024-08-13, 10:10   #1
rosshaden
Default Troubleshooting Frequent Crashes in Project Reality: BF2

Hi everyone,

I am facing frequent crashes while playing Project Reality: BF2 on my Windows 10 system; particularly during map changes and intense combat scenarios.
The game sometimes freezes and then crashes to the desktop without any error message. I have tried updating my graphics drivers and running the game as an administrator; but the issue exist .

Below are my system details –

CPU: Intel i7-9700K
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
RAM: 16GB

Has anyone else faced similar issues or found a solution? Are there any specific settings / configurations I should try to stabilize the game? i have checked General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
rossmsbi
Last edited by rosshaden; 2024-08-13 at 10:13.. Reason: tech issue
Old 2024-08-13, 13:13   #2
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: Troubleshooting Frequent Crashes in Project Reality: BF2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshaden View Post
Hi everyone,

I am facing frequent crashes while playing Project Reality: BF2 on my Windows 10 system; particularly during map changes and intense combat scenarios.
The game sometimes freezes and then crashes to the desktop without any error message. I have tried updating my graphics drivers and running the game as an administrator; but the issue exist .

Below are my system details –

CPU: Intel i7-9700K
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
RAM: 16GB

Has anyone else faced similar issues or found a solution? Are there any specific settings / configurations I should try to stabilize the game? i have checked General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
rossmsbi
Send support info
bad_nade is online now Reply With Quote