project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2024-08-30, 23:15   #1
GaBSX

Question Proposal for Creating a Brazilian Favela-Style Map for Project Reality

[ENG]

Hello, Project Reality team,

My name is GaBSX, and I am a big fan of Project Reality. I have an exciting idea for a new map that I would like to share with you. I am interested in creating a Brazilian favela-style map for the game and would like to know how I can collaborate with the technical team to develop and add this map to the game.

Proposal:

The idea of the map is to capture the essence of Brazilian favelas, with their narrow streets, colorful houses, and uneven terrain. I believe this setting can provide a unique and challenging gaming experience for players.

Questions:

Tools and Software: What tools and software are recommended for creating maps in Project Reality?

Guidelines and Standards: Are there specific guidelines or standards I should follow when creating the map?

Submission Process: How can I submit the map to the technical team for review and possible adjustments?

Collaboration: Is there a possibility to collaborate directly with the technical team during the map development?
Personal Note:

I would like to mention that I am just an idea creator and have little knowledge in programming. However, I am very motivated and willing to learn and collaborate in the best possible way to make this idea a reality.

Conclusion:

I am very excited about the possibility of contributing to Project Reality and believe that a Brazilian favela-style map can add a new dimension to the game. Thank you in advance for your attention, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

GaBSX.

[PT-BR]

Olá, equipe do Project Reality,

Meu nome é GaBSX e sou um grande fã do Project Reality. Tenho uma ideia empolgante para um novo mapa que gostaria de compartilhar com vocês. Estou interessado em criar um mapa estilo favela do Brasil para o jogo e gostaria de saber como posso colaborar com a equipe técnica para desenvolver e adicionar esse mapa ao jogo.

Proposta: A ideia do mapa é capturar a essência das favelas brasileiras, com suas ruas estreitas, casas coloridas e terrenos irregulares. Acredito que esse cenário pode proporcionar uma experiência de jogo única e desafiadora para os jogadores.

Perguntas:

Ferramentas e Softwares: Quais ferramentas e softwares são recomendados para a criação de mapas no Project Reality?

Diretrizes e Padrões: Existem diretrizes específicas ou padrões que devo seguir ao criar o mapa?

Processo de Envio: Como posso enviar o mapa para a equipe técnica para revisão e possíveis ajustes?

Colaboração: Existe a possibilidade de colaborar diretamente com a equipe técnica durante o desenvolvimento do mapa?

Nota Pessoal: Gostaria de mencionar que sou apenas um elaborador de ideias e tenho pouco conhecimento em programação. No entanto, estou muito motivado e disposto a aprender e colaborar da melhor forma possível para que essa ideia se torne realidade.

Conclusão: Estou muito animado com a possibilidade de contribuir para o Project Reality e acredito que um mapa estilo favela do Brasil pode adicionar uma nova dimensão ao jogo. Agradeço desde já pela atenção e fico no aguardo de uma resposta.

Atenciosamente,

GaBSX
GaBSX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-11, 16:00   #2
[R-DEV]Suchar
PR:BF2 QA Lead
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: Proposal for Creating a Brazilian Favela-Style Map for Project Reality

Thread moved to the modding section.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic98978_4.gif
Suchar is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
brazil, favela, map, mapa