project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2024-02-27, 23:00   #1
dcm1
Default Why do South Americans go so hard on their servers?

I love playing on south american servers. Because it's the only place where I can get a good gun battle in. Because you Latam motherfuckers go hard. And I respect that. But my ping sucks down south and that makes it hard to play adequately against you guys. But I also noticed that the latin american players seem to lose their edge when they play on American servers. I dont think it's the ping, because when we play on neutral territory, where both our pings are nearly identical. Ya'll guys just fuck around and asset waste on servers that are not your own. Why? It's like a lightswitch flip in mentality. It's so bipolar that it's shocking. I'm confused. Can any of ya'll explain why? Because, I'd rather play against you at your best, then deal with you at your worst.
dcm1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-01, 10:23   #2
Grump/Gump.45
Exclamation Re: Why do South Americans go so hard on their servers?

I noticed this massive shift too. I saw that south American soldiers, including Brazilians are going to Ukraine to fight. The people of this region see their fighter in action, they learned from them in their language. Like "Oh thats how to talk, oh that is how to shoot.".

So they fight harder in game, because morale in the real world increased.

They went out there and were seen doing something good. Why this is not happening with Russians, because they see and hear how its going for them.

Ukrainian players are a bit demoralized, because playing Project Reality for them can be preparing them for the front when they are in their 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s, of course possibly 20s though.

The deadliest players are the ones who live in jungles or forested areas. They see combat a different way, because of all the camouflage they grow up around. Subconciously effects their mind, they become obsessed with not being seen like me.

I want people to adopt the pre-fire suppression of clearing doors, openings in trenches,slicing the pie and lighting up area targets of cover and concealment on the double sweep.

I can feel my enemies fear when sweeping, a little locational logic by objectives and their approachs. Use empathy and quantum energy. I feel when I am effecting nobody and effecting somebody, I sweep the areas I feel, I sweep the areas I want to somewhat deny. I have seen aspects of this in game on so many levels.

Brain-to-brain communication: the possible role of brain electromagnetic fields (As a Potential Hypothesis)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7937662/
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-01, 15:54   #3
AguirreA.

Default Re: Why do South Americans go so hard on their servers?

Believe it or not, there is a large community of latam players on Project Reality, you can see it on the clan forum, the only problem that most of them experience tho, it´s that not all of them talk english, that could probably lead to misunderstadings and all those kinds of things. One of the common topics on this matter is that squad leaders don´t quite know what to do with latam players because they don´t speak english. anyways thanks for the compliment.
AguirreA. is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-06, 07:07   #4
dcm1

It's not the language barrier. It's something else entirely. There's this mentality shift that happens with latam players, depending whether you guys are or are not on home soil. I noticed this way back, and not just in PR. It's like your awful guests at our place. But courteous professionals in your own. I wish you'd bring that HATE to our shores. It makes you a better adversary.
dcm1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-09, 22:42   #5
DrDoomPK

In a battle between the Europeans and LATAM mfs, LATAM would take the trophy easily. I have never won a gunfight on that server, matter of fact, I have zero kills on LATAM as of now. Majorly, it's due to how hard they fight, use suppression, and just litter you with bullets and minorly, ping issue.
DrDoomPK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-16, 00:59   #6
Algama

I play on Anglo-Saxon servers and even Russian servers.
Algama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-16, 01:03   #7
Algama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoomPK View Post
In a battle between the Europeans and LATAM mfs, LATAM would take the trophy easily. I have never won a gunfight on that server, matter of fact, I have zero kills on LATAM as of now. Majorly, it's due to how hard they fight, use suppression, and just litter you with bullets and minorly, ping issue.
No, I don't know why you feel that way, all players from any region fight equally hard, maybe you see it that way because in the Spanish community, there is an absurd amount of clans (they recruit everything they can)
Algama is offline Reply With Quote