project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2024-07-19, 13:29   #1
HUN-SVEN

Default Retrieving old PR account without steam?

Hello guys!

Unfortanatly my old HUN-SVEN account became unreachable to me: I can no longer log in to my STEAM account belonging to the account, the email address I registered with has been deleted, so I cannot activate my HUN-SVEN profile at Project Reality Login

I tried to retrieve my account, i know the egzact profilname and pw for it, but there is a error message like "profil already in use" and i can't retrieve it.

Is there any way to retrieve my old (at least 15 year old) PR profil without steam access?

I already registered a newer steam profile and made a new PR profil for that, but when its possible, i would use my "good old name" in the game.

Thx, and greetings from Hungary!
HUN-SVEN is offline Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:39   #2
[R-COM]bad_nade
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: Retrieving old PR account without steam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUN-SVEN View Post
Hello guys!

Unfortanatly my old HUN-SVEN account became unreachable to me: I can no longer log in to my STEAM account belonging to the account, the email address I registered with has been deleted, so I cannot activate my HUN-SVEN profile at Project Reality Login

I tried to retrieve my account, i know the egzact profilname and pw for it, but there is a error message like "profil already in use" and i can't retrieve it.

Is there any way to retrieve my old (at least 15 year old) PR profil without steam access?

I already registered a newer steam profile and made a new PR profil for that, but when its possible, i would use my "good old name" in the game.

Thx, and greetings from Hungary!
Profiles created before Steam login can be retrieved using profile manager in launcher if you know name and password of the profile. Right click Play button, or click down arrow on it to access profile manager. When you get to retrieve page, it has two tabs; "Remote profiles" is for Steam linked profiles and "Retrieve old profile" is for those old pre-Steam profiles.

If you don't know your old password then we can't help you because there is no way to make sure which profile belongs to who.
bad_nade is offline Reply With Quote