project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old Today, 07:26   #1
Andindeford
Default Gameplay tips for me

Hi everyone, I'm new to Project Reality and looking to improve my gameplay. What are some essential tips for beginners to enhance teamwork and communication in the game?
Andindeford is offline Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:42   #2
Crylink
Default Re: Gameplay tips for me

watch the replay of each round you play and try to understand what went wrong
Crylink is offline Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:47   #3
saXoni
Supporting Member
Default Re: Gameplay tips for me

Hello!

Making a habit of regularly checking the map is something I'd consider an essential tip for beginners. It will improve your general situational awareness and prevent you from spending time worrying about angles the enemy are unlikely to come from. Keeping track of where your teammates are is also going to reduce the amount of friendly fire.

Another tip is to not rush into things. The deviation system is the bread and butter of PR, so whoever settles first (making the two dots by the compass meet) is likely to win the engagement. Crossing a street covered by an enemy with decent aim is likely to get you killed, so if the situation allows you might be better off waiting a minute to see if the enemy decides to cross over to you instead - you might even have to just accept the fact that you're gonna have to find a different route.

Keep an eye on your map and take your time.

Have you joined the Discord? There's not a whole lot of activity on the forums anymore, so you might get more help there.
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote