project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2008-03-01, 13:04   #71
$kelet0r

try again tonight?
a bit of Kashan again or Zatar?
$kelet0r is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:05   #72
M4nicMin3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BF2]Bonsai View Post
Battlearena is restarting the server each round.
Basrah has a squadbug. And restarting the server seems to be the only possibility to get rid of it.

Hrm not too sure if its restarting the server on purpose.., im an admin on a server that runs albas 24/7 atm.., and it keeps crashing after each map load.
M4nicMin3r is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 14:55   #73
Tef

Man last night the usmc started out good but then peterson started singing the shrimp song and the hole in my sock song then everybody kind of just started watching videos like knoxes claymations and the minesweeper movie and thts about the time we started getting raped by the chinese then I logged off.
Tef is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 18:15   #74
Jonny

so our diversionary tactics worked?

COY wide training tonight, so cant run it today. If you see the server up it is probably running the old Kashan training map so you will CTD unless you have it.
Jonny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 00:45   #75
Warmagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tef View Post
Man last night the usmc started out good but then peterson started singing the shrimp song and the hole in my sock song then everybody kind of just started watching videos like knoxes claymations and the minesweeper movie and thts about the time we started getting raped by the chinese then I logged off.
LOL That what happened I was dying out of laughter. Seriously, I was heaving a great time and I didnt even cared for a chineese that run to me and shoot me to the head

After I just went on the roof to the central flag and was listening to the songs/videos when I "waked up" every one was dead and chineese were flooding the flag.... so I casually took out my LAT killed the Nan Jing (or how you spell it) with half of their squad then wiped out rest of them and started to laugh again about a new shrimp in the socks hole song ... and was killed instantly
I had a good time

PS: I was kicked from Thors Brigade today with an error about this con file. Didnt have any troubles on other servers though even when playing for several hours.
Warmagi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 01:34   #76
Tef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmagi View Post
LOL That what happened I was dying out of laughter. Seriously, I was heaving a great time and I didnt even cared for a chineese that run to me and shoot me to the head

After I just went on the roof to the central flag and was listening to the songs/videos when I "waked up" every one was dead and chineese were flooding the flag.... so I casually took out my LAT killed the Nan Jing (or how you spell it) with half of their squad then wiped out rest of them and started to laugh again about a new shrimp in the socks hole song ... and was killed instantly
I had a good time

PS: I was kicked from Thors Brigade today with an error about this con file. Didnt have any troubles on other servers though even when playing for several hours.
Damn it do you mean I missed a new shrimp in my sock thread.

They never did give me the break down on arjan.
Tef is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 10:32   #77
Jonny

hmm, thors brigade seems to be the only one that doesn't like this file.
Jonny is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
combat, infantry combat, light, mode, testing