project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.7 Feedback Forum
17 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2008-02-23, 19:14   #51
gclark03

There's no chance that we could add an M16A4 to one of the weapon caches in Basrah? They're looted quite frequently from American troops - maybe there's some surplus laying around from the former US occupation of Basrah.

Still, we're way off topic. When will we have the new SKS ready?
Last edited by gclark03; 2008-02-23 at 19:40..
Old 2008-02-25, 03:29   #52
Expendable Grunt

Suggested that before. Devs didn't like it.
Old 2008-02-25, 03:48   #53
DeltaFart

Now talking about the Mosin, can we change that out for the BGF one? The front sight is horrendous! I have so many pictures of the front sight of my mosin, and it is just annoying me-_-
Old 2008-02-28, 20:31   #54
Spearhead
Retired PR Developer

Even though I did the new reload animation for the SKS in PR I am always happy when we can raise the overall quality of the weapon.

Old 2008-03-02, 04:32   #55
TristanYockell
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Spearhead View Post
Even though I did the new reload animation for the SKS in PR I am always happy when we can raise the overall quality of the weapon.
Would it be possible to use the same animation?. The models may be very close to each other, or could be positioned as so in order to make it work.

Just speculating and hoping, becuase your animation is very good.
Old 2008-03-02, 04:54   #56
DavidP
Banned

Oh god guys no! Dont re-organize the Militia's equipment! I want them to be poor and using older weaponry, Not some Watered down Mercenary group using weapons that they would not normally use.
Old 2008-03-02, 05:47   #57
Dylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidP View Post
Oh god guys no! Dont re-organize the Militia's equipment! I want them to be poor and using older weaponry, Not some Watered down Mercenary group using weapons that they would not normally use.
We arent... Its the same exact weapon, just nicer looking.
Old 2008-03-02, 05:59   #58
Cyrax-Sektor

Very nice modeling! And I kind of disagree with the SKS. Its iron sights I find to be better than the AK-47's when sniping. The animation is awesome. I might even fire a bullet and reload just to watch it. =P

Just seeing all these great models make me want to make true molotov cocktails for the devs.
Old 2008-03-02, 07:07   #59
Expendable Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrax-Sektor View Post
Very nice modeling! And I kind of disagree with the SKS. Its iron sights I find to be better than the AK-47's when sniping. The animation is awesome. I might even fire a bullet and reload just to watch it. =P

Just seeing all these great models make me want to make true molotov cocktails for the devs.
IIRC, it's already done -- I recall seeing models of them before.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:43   #60
DeltaFart

Okie dokie, the new SKS is the same, just reskinned? Is the SKS going to be updated in .8 or has this idea been dropped? Still not happy with the way the weapon looks model wise

PS sorry about major bump

Tags
sks, sks changes