project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion
03 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:Falklands General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Falklands modification.

Old 2013-04-11, 06:29   #91
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Critical Open Tasks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie-yellow View Post
Could be useful to update the design plan that you posted in the OP So we could track the status of the mini-mod better ^^
Since the start of this mod we have shifted to Redmine for our feature/bug tracking and while I did initially do the google docs to keep the community updated and in the loop, its a lot of work to keep it updated manually etc which I don't have time for, especially not on top of Redmine which is much easier, quicker and better all round

I do however keep the Falklands Community Tasks thread updated with any tasks that need doing and works out quite well

But if you want a full list of what's on the table on redmine here is a screenshot of all the current issues in PR:F v0.2:

Last edited by [R-DEV]Rhino; 2013-04-11 at 06:47..
Old 2013-04-11, 06:39   #92
zombie-yellow

Thanks, that's what I wanted

Still a lot of work to do for 0.2
Old 2013-04-11, 06:43   #93
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Keep in mind that most of those new features won't make v0.2. That is a total list of pretty much everything I can think of that's required until the mod is pretty much 100% complete and anything that doesn't make v0.2 will just be moved on to the next version.

Old 2013-04-11, 09:20   #94
titsmcgee852

Keen for that Sterling! I recall you saying you had someone who could do it. Whatever happened to that?
Old 2013-04-11, 09:27   #95
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by titsmcgee852 View Post
Keen for that Sterling! I recall you saying you had someone who could do it. Whatever happened to that?
Someone was working on it, can't recall who but nothing ever materialised from him.

I am hoping on getting my hands on one from an outside source at some point in the future however

Old 2013-07-28, 12:04   #96
titsmcgee852

Could you not use this for the gustav? https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f20...av-m3-wip.html
Old 2013-07-28, 13:54   #97
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by titsmcgee852 View Post
Could you not use this for the gustav? https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f20...av-m3-wip.html
Interesting. Didn't know about that.

Just taken a look at the model and it would need a lot of fixing up before it can be considered to be used but possibly a foundation for someone to work on. But tbh, may be better for someone to start the model again from scratch but if anyone wants to work on fixing this model up, give me a shout

Old 2013-08-07, 00:40   #98
frankenbeanies

hey, it still needs to be textured, but I worked on a sterling this afternoon if you want it.

(Incase Embed isn't working: imgur: the simple image sharer)
Last edited by frankenbeanies; 2013-08-07 at 00:42.. Reason: wrong gun name
Old 2013-08-07, 01:08   #99
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Cool, looks like it needs quite a lot of work yet and not sure about the process with getting it from Blender to Max also which will probably be quite complicated and will most likley create quite a few issues in the model. If your serious about making this model for PR:F I would suggest you port it to Max9 or start again from scratch in it as the sooner you do that, the better but we are also looking into an alternative source for the Sterling at the moment so I'll keep you posted on if that pans out as if it dose, it will be far better than making a new one from scratch

Old 2013-08-07, 03:07   #100
frankenbeanies

Do they need to be in .3ds format? If so, it shouldn't be a problem.

Tags
critical, open, tasks