project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Modelling & Animations
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Modelling & Animations Everything but Static Objects

Old 2015-09-15, 06:32   #91
IlluminatorConfirmed
Default Re: [Vehicle] Land Rover Defender [WIP](FDF,GB)

Awesome work.
IlluminatorConfirmed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 15:31   #92
ddeo
Retired PR Developer

Good to see You moved that forward Kovanaama, waiting for more.
ddeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 16:54   #93
Kovanaama

Thanks guys.

Sadly i think i have to let this model go. I am now the only one who is doing something for FDF. Maybe this will move forward later IF we get more people involved with this faction. I will help other factions to make their assets and later maybe they help us to finish this faction. But for now there is no way that i can make that happen by myself.
Kovanaama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 17:10   #94
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Sorry to hear there are issues in teh FDF but make sure you save this model as it has scope for use for GB, maybe even a version for an Irregular faction

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 18:10   #95
[R-DEV]​Mr.VdHeide
PR:BF2 Developer

That really is a shame, I hope the FDF will be finished some day.

Dj.

Mr.VdHeide is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 18:54   #96
Kovanaama

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rudd View Post
Sorry to hear there are issues in teh FDF but make sure you save this model as it has scope for use for GB, maybe even a version for an Irregular faction
Now that u say it, i remember that this was for GB too. I will save this version for FDF. It has 1p model, 3 model and textures. LODS are not ready. I will leave it to that for now.

I can finish this for GB. That means that i have to move the steering and everything else on the other side but its not so big project. Then i have to add and take off some gear and make new UV:s and texture.

But here is the last pics of FDF Land Rover with the textures on.

Old 2015-10-31, 07:46   #97
Leopardi

I'd like too the land rover in this camo version, if FDF ever happens.
Leopardi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 07:28   #98
Kovanaama

Can someone send me reference pictures of Land Rover SNATCH? I need pictures of interior where troops sit behind and where is gunner standing trough the roof. Other pictures are welcome too.
Old 2016-01-06, 19:00   #99
Kovanaama

Hello community! o/

Here is Land Rover Snatch i`ve been working on few days now. The basics are done and its less than 700 tris so i can put more detail on it.

BTW, can someone say how i can see alpha channel in viewport? Now i see it only in renders.

As i said in my last post, i need more reference pictures of the troop holder. Is there a box underneath the soldier who is firing trough the roof or do i have to raise the floor so that soldier is able to see from the roof?

And feedback as always is welcome.
Old 2016-01-12, 18:40   #100
driver-ch-driver

Land Rover, Snatch 3.5 V8 Armoured, #44385 - MOD Sales, Military Vehicles & Used Ex MOD Land Rovers for Sale

Some good reference photos of a Snatch there. Things to note with the snatch include the different doors, where the add on armour is at the back, the whole vehicle becomes a little bit wider above the centre line, and the top half of the front doors is at an angle from the windscreen to stay in line with it. Its quite difficult to explain but the photos should show what I mean

I would also say that the snatch windscreen looks maybe a little bit too narrow, see the photo below for what I mean

Other than that, great work! Could we have green and black wheels for that 'in-theatre' look please?
driver-ch-driver is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
defender, land, rover, vehicle, wipfdf